Here are the Certification requirements for certification.
Accredited Degree which includes assessment/exams at accredited school.
- Continuing Education after you are certified
- A concentration of courses or training in the area of certification.
- Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can provide credential evaluation for approval or insight as to what courses you can take to become eligible..
The Academy maintains the highest standards in the industry.
- ACBSP - If you have completed any exams, courses, degree and specialization from an ACBSP Accredited Business school such as Colorado State University. ACBSP Legal Articulation since 2004
- AACSB - Complete exams, courses, degree and specialization from an AACSB Accredited Business school such as Yale or Harvard or Stanford. AACSB Accreditation Agency since 2003.”
- Complete any Qualifying Masters Degree/Exams in the Relevant Area of Expertise. Example: A Masters in Finance for AFA®, A Masters in Management/MBA for AMC® Certification or a Masters in Project Management for the CIPM® Certification
- Agree to GAFM Ethical Terms.
- Agree to Continuing Education from GAFM MOOC global programs.
- 3 Years of Experience Required.
- or: Complete Program from any GAFM Approved Provider (or any provider formerly known as AAFM or AAPM)
- * Anyone may apply for any certification of GAFM if you have the following: CPA, Accounting Licence, Law Licence, MBA, MS, PhD, DBA, or JD from an accredited school or organization
- Complete a Degree with the AABFS.
- Anyone who completes an Accredited Program MOOC Massive Online Open Course under our Certified MOOC policy.
* Those who complete a qualifying degree and assessment program are exempt from further exam.
As seen in the guides for the: U. S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration