Welcome to GAFM Global Academy of Finance and Management®, The Advisory Board and the Standards Accreditation Council.
We are the Super-National Body that confers the accredited program certifications for:
1. GAFM Global Academy of Finance and Management®
2. AAPM Academy of Project Management ® and The International Project Management Commission
3. The Academy of Financial Management®
4. The International Board of Standards
5. The CEC Certified e-Commerce Consultants
6. The IMCB Management Consultants Board & National Academy of Management Consultants
Our Global Board Advisors™ and Certification Body regulates the standards for certification and accredited education criteria for qualified business programs that are a path to our certifications. The Board of Standards awards designations and board certifications in the finance, accounting, and management consulting areas.
Because our certifications and designation requirements are based on earned degrees and exams from the best global degree programs, our standards are unmatched. Thus, we confer designations which are based on accredited degree-based education and qualified exams.
The GAFM was founded in 1996 by the original founders of the Graduate Leadership Society. The founders of our Standards Board are CEOs, Executives, Professors, and Industry experts from around the globe. We desire to raise education standards and ethics in business and management.
1. TUV Accredited - EU Recognized Technical Inspection and Accreditation body
** Accreditation - Our GAFM® Certification Board is recognized by the following:
2. ISO 9001 Certified for Quality
3. ISO 29990 Certified for Educational Standards
4. Approved Sanctioned by the Arab Academy for more than 20 Arab nations
5. In academic alliance with the ACBSP National Business Accreditation Agency for Certification Standards worldwide
6. The GAFM® Board of Standards is a founding member of the quality assurance standards memorandum of the CHEA International Quality Group.
7. Registered and accredited through the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) in coordination with the Arab Institute
Our Standards Policy Board awards specialized business-related board certifications, designations, and charters in the fields of finance, accounting, risk management, human resources, economics, wealth management, project management, and consulting. The target audience is made up of qualified professionals who have completed internationally recognized or accredited education, government-recognized degrees and documented management credentials and experience.
Since 1996, the Academy has been promoting accredited graduate standards for certification in business, management, law, and finance. Since our inception with the founding of the Graduate Institute of Leadership in 1996, the Academy has been focused on quality assurance with accredited education, exams, assessment, ethics, and continuing education. Further, applicants must also have the necessary experience in practice, research, or publications in their respective areas of expertise.
Individuals seeking board certification may apply to the Academy and petition for membership, certification and fellow status.
While we are a global certifying body and not a training company, we do accredit universities and training companies as registered providers of our ISO 29990 certified programs. To become an accredited certification provider, please contact us directly.
* The GAFM Standards Board and Membership is also registered as a non-profit - Association for Finance and Management #20131359135 USA