GAFM offers Several Key RISK MANAGEMENT Certifications
You May be Qualified for RISK MANAGEMENT designations or licenses - read below and apply today
- CRA Chartered & Certified Risk Analyst ®
- CPRM Certified Project Risk Manager ®
- CORM Certified Operational Risk Manager
- AFA Accredited Financial Analyst ®
- ChFM Chartered Financial Manager ®
- CPM Chartered Portfolio Manager ®
- CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ®
- CAM Chartered Asset Manager ®
- RFS Registered Finanical Specialist ®
If you already have an accredited degree or Masters or PhD with a concentration in risk, insurance, operations, finance, accounting, economics, banking, math, tax, investments or related courses, please email your QR Qualifying Resume to approve your certification application. Register Now for Certification - For Qualified Applicants to Register to Receive Certification Documents
Register with Easy Steps to Be Certified.
- Send details of the course or courses you have completed to email@example.com
- Specify the Certification(s) You Require.
- If you are applying for a waiver, Send Updated Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Specify Your shipping Address with building address if possible.
- Provide Your Preferred Name Spelling for Printing your Certification
- Make Payment Here with Credit Card or Paypal for Certification Registration
- Your Certification and Membership Documents should arrive within 14 days of registration via UPS with Tracking.
- Our legal rules allow you to apply for certification if you have already taken courses and assessments at accredited institutions.
To see if you are already qualified, see requirements and qualifying degrees
Many thanks and regards, GAFM Commission and Board of Standards.
- Our AAPM ® Certification Board is ESQ Accredited and ISO 9001 Certified for Quality and ISO 21001 Certified for Educational Standards. Approved Sanctioned by the Arab Academy for over 20 Arab Nations. In academic alliance with the ACBSP National Business Accreditation Agency for Certification Standards worldwide. The GAFM ® Board of Standards is in articulation agreement with the CHEA for Quality Standards.
All trademarks and copyrights may be registered in a sovereign nation.