- Become Certified
GAFM ® Global - Benefits of Certification & Membership
• Be a Member of Society and Organization that is TUV OE Accredited and ISO Certified 9001 or Quality and ISO Certified 29990 for Training.
• Gain Recognition and Specialized Certifications from our Professional Global Certifying Body and Accreditation Council.
• US and Credential Recognition with US Credential Verification. Use of Board Certified Post Nominals and Designations after your name on your Business Card
• Protect your job by achieving recognition from: an independent, vendor neutral, recognized and global authority
• Enhance your digital resume a key membership and industry recognized certification.
• You can add GAFM ® to your Resume, Degree or Professional Licenses & Improve your professional image and salary potential
• Request to Publish Research on our journal, publications, or website as a Certified Member.
• Assist the AAFM with its work with the United Nations, Accreditation Agencies, and Department of Labor.
• Obtain CPE continuing education easily from any of the 900+ Programs and Business schools that we recognize
• Join our Global Members network and Career Tools
• Members in more than 150 Countries with Global Professional Membership and Articulation Alliances
• The GAFM ® Board has international alliances with Leading Associations in the Arab World, Asia, Africa, India, China, Asia, Singapore and more.
• The GAFM ® Official Approved Annual Conferences are TOP Global Conference on International Money, Tax, and Market Issues. Events
• Top Faculty from around the world are GAFM Members, Global Advisors and Fellows.
Membership Growth and Activity
Membership Growth - This year GAFM ® expects to grow our membership by another 8000 new members in Asia, Middle-East, Africa, India, and Europe. In percentage growth terms, this makes us the fastest growing graduate professional standards body in the world that promotes ACBSP Business School Accreditation Standards.
Greater Consultative status with regulators and official bodies -In the last few years, GAFM ® has worked hard to establish relationships with leading bodies such as the TUV Accreditation Body, CHEA Council of Higher Education, ISO 29990 Certification, ACBSP Accreditation Council of Business schools and Programs, UAE Securities and Exchange, United Nations, Indonesia BNSP Authority, Qatar Financial Centre, Capital Markets Authority, Monetary Authority of Singapore, US Dept of Labor, the Labor Department of the Chinese government and many others
Improved Networking opportunities - GAFM ® continues to conduct e-Networking Events for our members in Dubai, Kuwait, Hong Kong, China, Singapore and elsewhere to provide opportunities for members to meet, collaborate, find job opportunities, negotiate deals and network.
Improved Member Services - This year has seen the launch of new digital member toolkits for certified professionals, improved online platform for members to download articles and publications, the launch e-newsletters and collaboration with job search firms for connecting members to career opportunities.
Moving Further Fast - GAFM ® continues to grow our network of accredited providers or partners. New chapters have or are been launched in Italy, UK, Greece, Egypt, China and India
More than 150 countries – Members in 150+ countries, and articulation agreements with accreditation agencies and 800+ business schools globally make us one of the broadest connected new professional associations in the world.
What can the Board of Standards and Global Academy do for you?
Good question! The GAFM ® is an association set up by professionals for professionals, so we are constantly working on improving the services, features and content available to AAFM ® members.
Here’s how we can help:
When you complete a GAFM ® designation program, you get a post-nominal certification based on quality standards that you can use on your business card, resume, email signature and other personal collateral .
Salary surveys of certified versus non-certified professionals show that certified membership can expect better pay or promotion opportunity or NOT getting laid off.
Beat the Competition, Get That Promotion, and Be a Winner
GAFM ® has access to a network of professional executive search agencies, professional recruitment companies, job boards and social networks that can accelerate your search for your next career milestone. We can also provide a reference letter, and access to job postings online thru the member’s site.