- Become Certified
|ChE Chartered Economist|
ChE ™ Chartered Economist ®- Professional Program
Certification in Economics - Board Certified ™
ChE ™ Chartered Economist ® or Certified Economic Policy Analyst - Copyrighted Professional Development Program
Chartered Economist and Certified Corporate Economist offered by our Academic Board of Economic Policy and Monetary Analysis.
The GAFM ® is the Official Certifying Body that offers the Economist Designations. Through a series of global agreements in Asia, Africa, US, Europe and the Middle East, the ChE or CEPA credential is available to qualified applicants and seasoned veteran academics of economics. The ChE is offered in conjunction with the Commission of Chartered Certified Economists International and the ACCE. Each applicant must meet the requirements and pay the required fees to register for the ChE Chartered Economist
Special waiver may be granted to PhD and Masters Degree Holders who have 5+ years of economic policy, corporate economist, or analyst employment and experience.
If you meet these requirements, please send a resume or CV
What prerequisites or experience are required to obtain this designation?
Education Industry Experience, Continuing Education, Accredited College Degree,Testing, & Abide by Ethics Criteria: based on Ibanez US Supreme Court Decision.
What educational requirements does this designation have?
Completion of a economics degree or concentration from one of 800+ accredited ACBSP, ABA, or AACSB business schools worldwide or an MBA, CPA, CFA, PhD, DBA, Masters Degree, or Law Degree from an accredited university or college along with relevant experience. Managers or executives may take our 5 day on-site executive training courses with exit exams to secure designation
What examinations must be passed to receive this designation?
Candidates must pass testing and exams required to secure an MBA, PhD, Masters, Doctorate, CPA, JD, ACBSP, EQUIS, ABA, or AACSB accredited business program or other relevant International graduate professional exam in with concentrations in related subjects such as economics, finance, tax or other. If you are unsure of your status, please submit official copies for board review.
You must provide references for this credential. Mail your CV for Review
Certified Economist (GAFM) Professional Development Program Agenda
Agenda Module One
Corporate Economics are introduced by covering the key concepts in macroeconomic and microeconomic forces influencing the enterprise.
Economic Principles For Enterprise
• Behavior of firms and consumers
• Nature of competition
• Market failures
• International business strategy
• Market entry modes
Case Study: Critical analysis of the Economic Failures – was it their business model, management or the economy?
Agenda Module Two
Applied Research Methods For Business Economics
• Economic modeling, simulation studies
• Economic/business forecasting
• Impact of economics on financial markets
• Understanding impact of economic statements
• Understanding effects of political events on markets
• Flow of financial capital, goods and services
• Technological change
• Trade blocks
• EU, NAFTA and APEC
Determine three industries that have been significantly affected by the emergence of the Internet and discuss the changes that have taken or are taking place in these industries as a result.
Agenda Module Three
The aim of this day is to discuss in detail competition policy, financing businesses, economic regulation and international trade.
Issues In Business Economics
• Competition policy
• Trade financing and business capitalization
• Working with regulators
• International trade principles
Case Study: Determine viable options for the growth of a business
• Developing fast-to-market technology for competitive advantage
• Exploring the economics of customer loyalty and total customer satisfaction
• Formulating an action-oriented marketing plan
• Return On Marketing Investment (ROMI)
Marketing strategies in the light of various economic forecast models
Agenda Module Four
The aim of this session is to demonstrate key skills in Economic Forecasting and show you how to develop the quantitative skills necessary to work as a business economist. It shows you how to model a market and to find relationships within data. It focuses on the tools of econometrics, used to produce forecasts of macroeconomic and microeconomic variables
• Economic indicators
• Relating economic factors to corporate growth projections
• Translating short and long-term economic factors into corporate strategy
• Strategic goal alignments
Balanced Scorecard And Strategic Objectives
• Lead and lag performance indicators
• Measuring the four dimensions
• Setting strategic objectives
Formulating a strategy map
Agenda Module Five
Module five endeavors to finalize the course structure by reviewing how the business economist communicates the impact of changes in the external economic environment in respect to company performance and strategy.
• The role of the business economist in day-to-day management
• Feedback models
• Working with the finance and managerial accounting team
• Market strategy
• Managing people
Leadership, Vision And Implementation
• Leadership skills
• Team leading
• The ‘centreless’ organization
• Performance management and incentive schemes
Role playing communication exercise as a senior manager