- Become Certified
|Certified International Project Manager|
CIPM ® Certified International Project Manager ®
CIPM ® Certified International Project Manager Charter Certification ®
GAFM & AAPM ® CIPM ® Event Overview
By Attending This Program You Will Be Able To:
• Formalize the process of project delivery within your organization
• Examine the project delivery cycles
• Discover tools and techniques that aid in managing the results of various categories of project structures
• Learn how to develop effective strategies to manage projects
The Added Benefits You Will Receive Include:
• The ability to use the designation CIPM™ on your business card and resume
• Up to 18 months membership to the AAPM professional body
• Access to the AAPM project management network and body of information online
• Access to the AAPM international journal published online
• The CIPM™ shows that you have completed graduate level project management education and you have substantial experience in managing projects on a regional and global level
About The Certified International Project Manager Event
Project management is the world’s fastest growing profession and in today’s ever-changing business environment, organizations demand multi-skilled individuals who can manage far more than their predecessors.
During this intensive course you will examine the delivery cycles that are routinely encountered in business today, discover tools and techniques that aid in managing the results of various categories of project structures and learn how to develop effective strategies to manage these projects.
On satisfactory completion of this program you will receive your certification from the American Academy of Project Management (AAPM), which is recognized in over 150 countries. You will then be able to use the designation CIPM™ on your business cards and resume.
Who Should Attend? Certified International Project Manager
This highly practical qualification has been specifically designed for senior level project management professionals including:
• Organizational Project Managers
• Team Leaders
• Senior Analysts
• Executive Directors
• Operations Directors
• Program Managers
• Research and Development Officers
• Research Scientists
• Management Consultants and other Contractors
Plus anyone who is involved in project management, or anticipates being involved in projects in the future. This program is designed specifically to suit a broad range of professionals, as the program deals with technical project methodologies with a large emphasis on people and soft skills.
The CIPM ® Training Style
This program is delivered using “blended learning”. This involves classroom lecturing, highly intensive case study/role playing reviews, classroom interaction and feedback, and one-on-one coaching from the facilitator.
CIPM™ Program Overview
Project Management is growing exponentially. It’s now used in virtually all industries, such as: government, healthcare, telecom, IT, education and banking. Effective project management is how these organizations streamline to improve productivity. As businesses are restructured, project managers take over many responsibilities. Expertise in project management is a source of security, prosperity and power to many companies.
CIPM ® Module One
Operational Risks And Operations Management Project Management (PM) Overview
• What is PM?
• Why projects go wrong
The ‘Technical’ Stuff – Part One
• Project goals and kickoff
• Project life cycle
• Project methodology
• Planning and scheduling
CIPM ® Module Two
The ‘Technical’ Stuff – Part Two
• Work breakdown structure
• Estimating and scheduling resources
• Floats and critical paths
• Scheduling methods (GANTT and PERT)
• Defining the project team
• Tracking project activities
• Closing out projects
CIPM ® Module Three
Commitment-Based Project Management
• What is CBPM?
• Translating project goals into ‘personal commitments’
• Introduction to common PM software
Documentation, Reporting, Risks And Scope
• Risk management
• Scope management
• Reporting and communication
• Project audit/review
• Post-implementation reviews
CIPM ® Module Four
It’s All About People
• Project manager’s role
• Project leadership and management
• Defining the project team
• Generating ‘buy-in’
• Personality profiling
• Running effective project meetings
• Negotiations and reporting
CIPM ® Module Five
Practical Assessment Exercises
The final Module encompasses learning from the four previous days into a workshop learning model, along with the introduction of specific tools, simulations and case studies.
Final Assessment, Case Study or Examination
Final Wrap-Up Case Study
Warning: The unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this copyrighted work is illegal. Criminal copyright infringement, including infringement without monetary gain, is investigated by the FBI and is punishable by up to five years in federal prison and a fine of $250,000.