CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ® Certification Course - https://hlti.org/courses/public-courses/1152/cwm-chartered-wealth-manager/
The program offers Private Banking, Wealth Management and other interested professionals, with knowledge and experience, the opportunity to participate in this training program is designed to compare, discuss, consult and coach with the seminar director, the different strategies available for business growth, portfolio construction and asset allocation styles that will build long term and lasting relationships with clients. Investors’ preferences, attitudes, and needs have become more demanding and their perception of the value received from advisers, bankers, and wealth managers has dropped significantly. Achieving the role of a trusted advisor has become essential in the business growth and client satisfaction strategy of any Private Bank or Wealth Management unit.
The training program cases, discussions, and experience sharing will provide the assisting professionals with a different set of criteria aimed at achieving business goals, clients’ investment objectives, and manage investment risk efficiently.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
• Construct a business strategy that enables you to meet your firm’s goals, satisfy your client’s expectations and investment objectives, and achieve your professional development and career advancement
• Increase the wallet size of your clients by building strong long term relationships, and organize and plan your actions efficiently to increase the number of new clients
• Obtain commitment from your clients through the use of effective communication techniques during meetings and presentations, so that you can close business deals in a natural and enjoyable way
• Become more comfortable and confident when communicating with clients allowing you to manage objections and rejections turning them into new business opportunities
• Use behavior finance concepts to understand your clients’ believes and preferences and the existing biases and anomalies in their decision making process
• Learn how to conduct behavior finance profiling and behavior finance portfolio construction, incorporating the most common cognitive biases often present in the majority of investors
• Increase your knowledge in the strategic management of investment risk, alternative investment instruments and vehicles, in order to manage the risk-return equation of your clients’ portfolios
• Increase the value and differentiation of your product offering in order to satisfy your clients’ expectations, needs, and requirements