- Professor Dr. Roberto J. Santillán Salgado - Master of Science in Finance Program at EGADE-ITESM, Monterrey Campus – Founder ® Latin South America
- Prof. George S Mentz, JD, MBA, CWM® – CEO USA – Board of Standards – Lic. Counselor of Law and Notary Public***
- (Prof) Dr. Shpend Imeri – General Manager at HLTI High Level Training Institute. Doctorate of Science in Management (Quality Management)* Special Advisor for Certification Programs
- Dr. Ciro Martinez II, PhD, JD, LLM, MBA, CWM® , MFP, CEC – Hon. Academic Standards – Law Certification Program www.llmprogram.org
- Carl Thong, MBA, CWM ®, MFP – ® Asia (President of Asia Standards and Accreditation) – Founder Asia Chapter & Training 美国金融管理学会
- Dr. Ishaq Shafiq – PhD, MFP, ChE – Global Advisor – USA and ACCE Economists – Quantum Consultants USA. Royal Society of Fellows Alliance
- Dr. Cornell Collins, PhD, MPM, CIPM, BCSH, CPM, CHt. – Bahamas, India and Canada – Global Advisor and AAPM® – India, Canada, Bahamas
- Salvagni Enrico, Dr Eng – MSEE Chartered Environmentalist (UK), MIEnvSc Chartered Scientist (UK),MIET (UK), IPF ( F) MPM ® , FAAPM ®, CIPM ®, (USA) MI-Membre Individuel des Ingenieurs et Scientifiques de France (Cote d’Azur ), President of AAPM ® Italy EU Offices-AAPM ® EU Chapter Vice President of The Association of British Engineers in Italy Italian Representative- California University FCE
- Dott. Eur Ing Iuzzolini Saverio – Chartered Environmentalist (UK), MSEE (UK),MIET (UK),IPF (F) MPM ® , FAAPM ™, CIPM ®, (USA)Membre des Ingénieurs et Scientifiques de France de la Côte d’Azur (IESF CA) President International of The Association of British Engineers in Italy Vice-President of AAPM ® Italy EU Offices-AAPM ® EU Chapter
- Bernard Leiceaga Ipf, GAFM Board of Honorary Global Advisors and Fellow of the Academy, Expert près la cour d’appel d’Aix en Provence, Expert près la cour administrative d’appel de Marseille, President compagnie d’experts de la CAA de bordeaux. Administrateur UCEJAM, Ingénieur Ipf, inscrit au RIS, Administrateur SNIPF chargé de l’international, Administrateur IESF CA, Administrateur IHEDN (défense nationale), Administrateur UNP ( parachutiste Armees – LTColonel RC) – -AAPM ® EU Chapter France
- Dr. Sean Rozario, PhD, MBA, MFP, AFA, FAD, CWM, MFC – SME Subject Matter Expert and Curriculum Chair – Banking & Finance – Management -Human Resources -Education – Singapore
- Dr. Amir Dhia, PhD summa cum laude, MA, BA, GAFM CCTM, Director of Continuing Education Center (CEC) and Director of International University Relations at the University of Business and Technology (UBT), Assistant Professor at the UBT College of Business Administration, MBA Programs, Jeddah, Dean at INSEEC Management and Communication Schools, Program Director of INSEEC MBA in Business Diplomacy (Prix de l’Innovation 2015, Eduniversal) Paris, Professor at le Centre d'Etudes Diplomatiques et Stratégiques (CEDS, Paris), Professor of the Year 2009 at the Department of Diplomacy and Strategic Negotiations of the University of Paris 11, Legal Translation Expert, Specialist in the Information and Knowledge Society.
Members on the Global Advisor List are Honorary by Law and by basic legal statues can not make any legal decision for the GAFM, but all decisions are governed by USA government statutes. Also Faculty or Board status is purely an Award Status and Recognition of Academic Excellence, Life Service, and Research. Members may nominate faculty to the board of advisors and faculty members have rights to offer amendments for the innovation of standards for GAFM . Faculty members are in no way considered to be faculty of the GAFM except within the limits of an Honorary or Emeritus Faculty Award Recognition. They are simply recognized faculty members of Select Universities Worldwide that have been unanimously approved by the Chair to receive honors from GAFM for academic excellence . Advisory or honorary advisors and members can not speak for the company by law, but rather US laws and statutes govern who may legally speak for a US company such as directors or managers. The legal location of the Global Certification Standards Advisory Council is based in Italy with legal offices in the USA. All intellectual property owned in the USA.
** The IBS International Board of Standards and Exam Center is TUV Accredited and ISO Certified for Quality and ISO Certified for Training. * Super Board of Standards is responsible for the administrative decisions for the Global Certification and Accreditation Operations which are subject to the bylaws and government statutes ** Faculty Award Winners, Honorary Advisors and general members can not legally speak for the organization nor counsel or advise the organization in any legal capacity.