The Academy maintains the highest standards in the industry. Here are the requirements.
- Complete any Qualifying Degree/Exams in the Relevant Area of Expertise. Example: A Masters in Finance for AFA®, A Masters in Management/MBA for AMC® Certification or a Masters in Project Management for the CIPM® Certification
- Agree to GAFM Ethical Terms.
- Agree to Continuing Education from GAFM MOOC global programs.
- 3 Years of Experience
- or: Complete Program from any GAFM Approved Provider (or any provider formerly known as AFM or AAPM)
- * Anyone may apply for any certification of GAFM if you have the following: CPA, Accounting Licence, Law Licence, MBA, MS, PhD, DBA, or JD from an accredited school or organization
* Those who complete a qualyfied degree and assessment program are exempt from further exam.
As seen in the guides for the: U. S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration